Friday, September 27, 2013

Up Close and Personal


I had developed this idea for up close and personal because I liked how it was closing in on fall and Halloween so I had decided to take advantage and use a pumpkin. I had another design of doing a skeeball theme which is an arcade game. But because the skeeball idea was a little too complex and involved straight lines which I really didn't really want to do.I think that in this project I had really shown some technique to make this project great. The medium would have to be the pumpkin because it is the main attention on the whole page.I demonstrated emphasis in the project by adding lighter colors to show that it was underneath the sun and that it was three dimensional and one or two dimensional. I had actually really liked this project far more than our last project. 

-Jayce Abel

No comments:

Post a Comment